- Future Huntress ♠ 10 Years Old
"Honesty is like an icicle; if once it melts, that is the end of it."
- Bird of Fire ♠ First Year Signal
"Which came first: the phoenix or the flame?"
- Hawkeye ♠ Second Year Silver Creek
"I'll need a distraction. And an eyeball."
- Diplomat ♠ Third Year Signal
"Diplomacy is the art of telling plain truths without offense."
- Lone Star State ♠ Third Year Grapevine
"Texas is calling and I must go."
- First Bird of Spring ♠ Fourth Year Silver Creek
"When a robin constantly visits you or crosses your path, a loved one is trying to say, 'Hello, I'm with you.'"
- Not a Noble ♠ Sixth Year Silver Creek
"Nobility doesn't lie in surpassing the other man, but in surpassing the previous self."
- Secret White Fang ♠ Fifth Year Grapevine
"We are all different, but there's something kind of fantastic about that, isn't there?"
- Not an Goddess ♠ Sixth Year Silver Creek
"I am deeply loved. I am divinely blessed. I am my own sacred light. I honor the Goddess within."
- Kick-Arse ♠ Sixth Year Signal
"You and I against an army... I love those odds."
- Flower of Spring ♠ Sixth Year Signal
"A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it, it just blooms."
- Not Horton ♠ First Year Atlas
"Indiana girls have fire and ice in their blood. We can handle the snow, beat the heat, be a princess, throw a right hook, drink with the boys, stay at home with the kids, cook a wicked meal, and if we have an opinion... You can sure as hell bet you're gonna hear it."
- Chastity ♠ First Year Shade
"Maybe I need you more than the moon needs the sun."
- The Planet Earth ♠ First Year Haven
"The Earth without 'art' is just 'eh'."
- Mourning Dove ♠ First Year Atlas
"The deepest kind of peace and faith are represented by the dove. It is thought to quiet our troubled thoughts and renew our mind and spirit."
- Lily of the Valley ♠ First Year Haven
"I am a flower of the open field and a lily of the steep valleys."
- Child of Lycaon ♠ First Year Atlas
"Always do your best. What you plant now, you'll harvest later."
- Certainly not a Copper Mine ♠ First Year Atlas
"Welcome to Arizona, where summer spends the winter and hell spends the summer."
- Lady of Death ♠ Second Year Haven
"Diamonds aren't a girl's best friend, well, not in my case."
- Aurora Borealis ♠ Second Year Shade
"Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but not for delicate boys.
- Songbird ♠ Third Year Atlas
"A nightingale dies for shame if another bird sings better."
- Rosebud ♠ Third Year Haven
"A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom."
- Evergreen Queen ♠ Beacon Alumni
"But if you're looking to be spooked by really tall trees, then you've got to go to Washington state."
- Atlas Combat Professor ♠ Atlas Alumni
"In order to fly, you have to let go of the world you're hanging onto."
Headmaster Craig Goldeye
- Grapevine Headmaster ♠ Vacuo Alumni
"When you fully trust someone without any doubt, you'll get one of two results: a friend for life or a lesson in life."
- Former Team BZZD member ♠ Atlas Alumni
"Being a father means that you're proud of your children no matter what."
Dr. Briar Thorne
- Head of Trauma ♠ Mistral Alumni
"We leave little bits of ourselves behind to remember us by when we're gone."
Elizabeth "Lizzie" Frost
- Frost-Covered Leaf ♠ First Year Vacuo
"Not everybody has to be happy all the time. That's not mental health. That's crap."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.